Storage starting at $99.00 a month
- Pick-up / Towing
- Safety recall verification
- Check all fluids
- Add fuel stabilizer, fill to capacity, run to circulate, shut off gas valve
- Drain carburetor / petcock
- Install battery charger cable lead
- Check / fill tire pressure
- Preform a 30-point motorcycle inspection and report findings to customer
- 20% discount on labor for work done while in storage
- 25% off installation labor for all accessories purchased at JR Motorsports
- Store motorcycle in our indoor, secured, onsite facility and maintain battery on trickle charge.
- Wash and shine motorcycle
- 1/2 price delivery, if preferred
- Perform a New York State inspection, if necessary
- Start and run motorcycle
- Final inspection and test drive
All parts, gas, and
fluids are an additional cost.
Storage is available for 2-wheel motorcycles only. Larger motorcycles IE crusiers
and touring models will aquire additional charges for storage. Regular daily storage fees will apply for non-payment, and if not taken out of storage by April 15th.
Call to reserve
your spot today,